Content uploaded by the User to the Program is the property of the User. The Company shall not disclose or sell this content without prior consent of the User.
The Company will not disclose the contents transmitted to it via the Program in electronic format to the third parties except for the purposes and scope specified in the User Agreement with the Users. In this context, the Company shall ensure that the Content is kept strictly private and confidential, to consider it a confidentiality obligation and to ensure and maintain confidentiality, to take all necessary measures to prevent the unauthorized use or unauthorized use or disclosure of all or any part of the confidential information in the public domain. and undertakes to show due diligence.
Personal information Contact the User or improve the User's experience in the Program (such as maintenance and support for services, development of existing services, creation of new services and provision of tailor-made services), such as creating a database, maintaining membership and maintaining the Company's services. will be able to process, store and transfer to third parties to perform other activities necessary for its provision.
Personal information can be used to contact the User or to improve the User's experience in the Program (such as maintenance and support for services, development of existing services, creation of new services and provision of personalized services) as well as creating databases, maintaining memberships and user services of the Company will be able to process, store and transfer it to third parties to perform other activities necessary for its provision.
The Company anonymizes the usage and transaction information that the User performs on the Program; It may store, process and communicate to business partners in the statistical evaluations, performance evaluations, marketing campaigns and donation campaigns of the Company and its business partners, annual reports and similar reports for the realization of these objectives.
The Program may request the Administrator permission from the User for the device on which the program is installed. This is only requested by the User in order to prevent the Program from being easily removed from the User's device. The user may, at any time, grant or revoke this permission in the “settings” section of the Program. The Program undertakes not to use the administrator's authority for any other purpose.
The information requested by the Users who respond to the periodic or non-periodical surveys that can be arranged through the program and who are willing to process their personal information, can be used by the Company to direct marketing, statistical analysis and database.
The Company may also share the User's information with third parties in the presence of the following conditions:
- The obligatory disclosure is necessary for the fulfillment of the obligations under the User Agreement.
- Requesting information about users for the purpose of conducting a research or investigation carried out by a competent administrative and judicial institution in accordance with the relevant legislation.
- Information is required to protect users' rights or security.
- In order to identify and resolve technical problems related to the system, the Company may have to identify and use the IP address of users when necessary. IP addresses can also be used to identify users in a general way and to collect comprehensive demographic information.
- The Company has the right to transfer data related to the above mentioned purposes to servers located anywhere in the world (the servers may belong to itself, its affiliates or subcontractors) outside the user's country of residence.
- It is possible to link to other sites and applications through the program, and does not bear any responsibility for the privacy practices and contents of the Company and its applications.